Pisa Student Rents: here’s how much they cost
Want to study in Pisa, a university and tourist city in central Italy, but you need a room for rent?
In this article you will find out how much it costs to rent a room in Pisa and everything you need to know about the housing market in this city.
Houses for rent Pisa: students vs. tourists
“Apartments for rent in Pisa” – these are the words found in thousands and thousands of ads, online and on the street, and that sooner or later every young person studying in a city far from home and looking for a room or a studio apartment for rent in Pisa will read.
Pisa is a really small university town, dense in the center (where all the faculties are located) and dispersive as soon as you reach the suburbs, where getting around is practically mandatory to have a car, or you have to adapt to the offer.
Together with the other two major Tuscan university cities, Siena and Florence, it draws the imaginary triangle in which Tuscan students can shape their future, as well as a favorite destination for tourists from around the world (let’s not forget that Pisa is home to the Leaning Tower).
For these very reasons, looking for a house for rent in Pisa is not too easy.
When independently searching for a house in Pisa it is very important to post specific ads and on sites dedicated exclusively to rentals in Pisa for university students, such as Uniaffitti.it, so as not to risk running into tourist offers, or exorbitant prices.
Rooms for rent Pisa: cost and offer
Knowing the average costs of
rooms for rent in Pisa
is another useful step in finding the room of your dreams.
Analyzing the values of the many ads on our portal, we found that:
- a single room in Pisa costs an average of 311€/month and is obviously the most popular solution; students are willing to pay up to 318€ on average, so it is perfectly in line with supply.
- the relationship between single rooms in Pisa available and students looking for them is very good: the supply is at least 30 points larger than the actual demand, the rental market seems not to be stagnant.
- a double room for rent in Pisa costs on average 275€/month, 90€ cheaper for the same type of room in nearby Florence; a very affordable price.
- regarding the triple rooms in Pisa, our advertisements show that there is neither demand nor supply.
- Finally, many also seek different housing solutions, such as houses for rent in Pisa to share with one or more tenants and are willing to pay an average maximum of 610€ per apartment, be it studio apartment, two-room apartment or three-room apartment, while the market asks for a somewhat higher figure: €755 on average.
Apartments for rent Pisa – some advice
In light of the results detected by our classifieds portal, we give you some useful tips for looking for your rental house in Pisa, or room for you.
Looking for an apartment to share
If the search for a single room is not paying off, try looking for a apartments for rent in Pisa and put a advertisement on Uniaffitti.it to look for other students who are in the same situation as you, so you can rent one together and then decide for yourself how to distribute the cost of the house individually.
Looking for a room with your best friend
The double room is definitely synonymous with giving up some of your privacy, but if you have a friend with whom you get along very well and they are looking for accommodation, a double room in Pisa might be a less unpleasant experience than you think and would save you an average of €200 per month!
Think outside the box
Get away from the historic center if you don’t want to give up the convenience of a single room in Pisa: there are suburbs well-stocked with services and definitely less expensive, which are just waiting for you. Note: You may, however, need private transportation such as a car or even better scooter.
To help you get your bearings, you can accompany yourself with our
guide to the neighborhoods of Pisa
…and have a good search!
Ti potrebbe interessare anche:
Pubblicato il 19-05-2023 11:05:53
Pubblicato il 13-05-2023 15:34:33
Pubblicato il 09-05-2023 14:39:52
Pubblicato il 09-01-2023 10:14:51
Pubblicato il 05-01-2023 13:04:04